Learn the principles and skills of 360° digital marketing strategy and execution
The world has become a global village since the advent of the internet. The physical barriers have been broken down by the digital freedom of the internet. The world is no longer ONE as we used to know it, but has become TWO —a physical world called ‘offline‘ and a digital world called ‘online‘.
Everything that happens in the physical world has a digital form. Consider the following;
- We now have online (digital) friends: relationships are initiated, sustained and translated into offline (physical) friendships.
- We now have online (digital) markets: products/services are created, distributed and delivered through the internet for offline (physical) consumption.
- We now have online (digital) currencies: legal tenders that are used to facilitate commerce on the internet and converted to offline (physical) money spent in the real world.
The list is practically endless. The point is very clear; you can no longer exist in ONE world and expect to succeed. Success in this era comes to those who play in both worlds — online and offline!
Differentiate Online™ training is about making the transition online and the integration of both worlds to create a system that generates a consistent flow of profitable customers for your organization. As a company, you can’t afford to lose out in either world. Your success depends on both!
At the end of the training, participants will be able to;
- Understand the 4 critical elements of a successful 360° digital marketing strategy.
- Create a 360° digital marketing strategy and successfully implement it.
- Successfully manage the social media accounts of the company.
- Create and launch a social media campaign to promote the company’s brands or products and services.
- Start and manage a corporate blog for the company with weekly content publications.
- Help the company to generate consistent leads and customers for her products and services.
- Why digital marketing?
- What is 360° digital marketing strategy?
- The 4 essential elements of 360° digital marketing strategy
- Why on the internet, Content is KING
- Social media marketing 101
- Facebook marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Content marketing (blogging) 101
- Online advertisement 101
- Email marketing 101
- Whatsapp marketing 101
Participants – who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- All marketing and sales people
- Business development people
- Professional service providers
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and part-time business owners